Dear Elfin

Dear Elfin,

  I begin by telling you that the reason for this letter is to let you know how important you are to me I went to thank you,from the bottom of my heart, for teaching me how to be strong. Thanks you for reminding me that every day should start with a dance party on my bed, every day is a gift and that no one can take my optimism away from me. When you see me succeed, you smile & push me to go further. When you see me fail, you offer your heart. That support is stronger then jealousy.


     I still remember the day when we met first time. The first flush of my love begins at Maheshwari. I still remember that moments when first time I look at you, the way you holding a cup of coffee. Same as me you still have problem to order any dish when you looked at recipe list. When I saw you on that evening, I just hope that one whole day I will sit in front of you. I envied you dear, I wanted that calm.

     I know, relationship needs healthy dose of maturity. It is all about how responsible you feel with each other. Girls often loose all senses of reason in love as I noticed. But you are not such type of. I know all this is not making any sense at all.

You know what I love,
I love...your sophistication that allow you to be little "classy" yet never appear to try to place yourself above others. It is an uncommon combination.
I love…that we willingly take on the unsettled times in our relationship and do our best to share with each other what is going on; how we feel; what we need and hope for. It’s not always easy, but we grow by doing it.
I love…how patient you are with me when I get off on tangents and just talk and talk. Thank you for your indulgence and the caring heart that has tolerance for some of my not so good traits.
I love…my life and having you as a part of it. As flowers paint splendor on the landscape your presence adds color to my existence.

Some time "Life is all about to get best"....(or may be not)

Thank you for your support...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

She

Fair Trail